Enjoy a sneak peek of the program here:
Get the REPLAY from Feb 1st, 2021 and Join our Last 3 Live sessions
- A clear understanding of the crucial elements required to help form the basis of an effective marketing strategy;
- An understanding of how to create a strong online presence that targets your ‘ideal’ customer;
- Clarity around your purpose, what makes you unique and the importance of leading with your ‘why’ so you can more effectively communicate;
- Clarity around your key business objectives and drivers; with clear tactical actions to execute oer the coming year;
- Understanding of how to build a stronger brand, underpinned by the values, personality and elements that shape a customer’s perception (and help them feel connected to you);
- A better understanding of how purchase decisions are made and how to build more customer loyalty;
- A clear marketing strategy with an action oriented road map for moving your business forward
2021 PROGRAM DETAILS
Enjoy a sneak peek of the program here:
Work together with Marketing Strategist (& YogaMate & Global Yoga Therapy Day Founder), Ann Marie Johnston, as we outline and build the foundation for an effective marketing strategy
You'll get clear on the fundamental marketing foundations critical to your success; how to convey your uniqueness, reach the right audience and communicate effectively
Leading from your personal 'Why', your personal definition of success and clarity of your personal values; you'll learn how to authentically build connections that resonate with your clients
Your target audience has a *specific* problem that you have the perfect solution to. But acquisition marketing is just one part of the equation. We cover how to nurture your connections to create & retain more loyal customers
Join a co-hort of other individuals serious about getting yoga therapy out into the world. Learn from others' experiences, share your knowledge and make new friendships in the process!
Templates and Worksheets
Stay on track and accountable through the program with templates and worksheets to guide your home efforts. Recordings from the live program made available with your gold or platinum subscription
- Understand the importance of marketing, but aren’t clear on how best to go about making the most impact for the least effort
- Are tired of wasting money or spinning wheels on efforts that don't gain traction
- For those just starting out... or for those ready to make a change who recognize sometimes it's best to go back to the basics
- Individuals ready & committed to taking their business to the next level
- Go through the Marketing 101 Fundamentals and the foundational elements absolutely critical to our success
- Conduct a Strategic Review and ‘baseline assessment’ for your business
- Conduct Situational Analysis of where your business is (Get clear on what’s working, what’s not; who your competitors are and what they are offering to the market; and key environmental factors that may impact your business direction)
- Outline your top level SMART business goals
- Create a clear definition of success and begin to plan out how to get there.
- Dive deep into understanding your USP (unique selling proposition)
- Discuss the key elements of a USP and where they overlap to make up your own unique customer value proposition
- Clarify your ‘Why’ – the purpose behind what you’re doing and the vision and mission for your business – and why this is critical to successful marketing
- Look at the customer and their needs / motivations and address their ‘after’ state
- Understand the Customer Funnel & create you Ideal Clients Avatars
- Understand the importance of segmenting and aligning our customer’s needs to the services we offer
- Craft a positioning statement that clarifies what our business enables our customer to solve
- How to create a solid Branding Strategy
- Understanding what Brand Loyalty is & how to create it
- Uncover the core elements that make up your brand and how to keep them at the forefront to connect with the ‘right’ customers for your business
- Brand Personality & Values, Promise
- Key Messaging & Keywords
- Your brand story & elevator pitch
- The ins and outs of marketing promotion
- How to be authentic and effective in your marketing
- Setting your budget
- Strategic priorities
- Aligning your marketing tactics to your strategic priorities
- Tactics projections
- Planning out your calendar
- Measuring your success
- Reviewing your work – Knowing when to tweak or pivot
Dr. Amy Wheeler
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist; Ex-President IAYT
I am considering having all of my Optimal State Yoga Therapy trainees take the program before they graduate. It was simply fantastic. Everyone should take this program
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist
It was gratifying to connect with other yoga therapists around the world who are all striving to go to the next level in their business and aspirations. The program (Strategize for Success & Growth Mindset) has helped me leverage my platform from mediocre to the best it can be.'
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist & Researcher
There are a few rare gems who have a passion for yoga AND a background in business. Ann Marie Johnson is one of those people. Ann Marie systematically goes through concepts that we all need to succeed in business... I highly recommend.'(Strategize for Success & Growth Mindset)
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist
'I am so grateful to you for your knowledge, experience & creative ways of presenting marketing. I actually wanted to do it and enjoyed it!'
Ann Marie produced an extraordinary program, rich with content, and step by step strategic planning worksheets. Her ability to clearly articulate difficult concepts transformed daunting to illuminating. This program is a must!
Ann Marie Johnston, MBM, is a marketing strategist, entrepreneur, yoga professional & mom/mum of two energetic young boys.
I've had some successes, and I've also made my fair share of mistakes, including spending 6 figures on building a fully customized, bells & whistles website that I had to scrap
Having built over 20 websites in my time and a few personal businesses along the way, I've learned a thing or two about what to do (and what not to do).
My goal is to help pass along this knowledge to help you be more strategic, avoid some of the pitfalls and help you be more impactful doing this important work.
I host Strategize for Success live once a year, followed by my Growth Mindset Group Coaching.
My approach is an honest, authentic approach to marketing & business. I'll still be working on Yoga for Better Health and living the journey alongside you, along with colleagues around the world.
My focus is helping you to make consistent, measurable changes to help you find more success, aligned to what is important to you.
I have also been featured in international media and radio; and a guest presenter on podcasts in Australia and the US. I'm presently serving on the faculty at Guru Ram Das Centre and a guest lecturer on marketing strategy with the MUIH Yoga Therapy program.