Join us for our quarterly discussion forum as we participate in round table discussions around topics relevant to helping get yoga therapy into healthcare. Date: Wed March 31st (US) / Thur Apr 1st (AUS) Time: The discussion forum will run for 1.5 hours (starting at 5pm EST / 2pm PST / 8am AEDT)REGISTER TO PARTICIPATEThere will be 6 moderated breakout rooms with a scribe taking notes from our group discussion. After 60 minutes of discussion, we’ll meet collectively to share the discussions.The breakout rooms will be:Pilot Programs – Getting a FootSEE DETAILS
We believe industry collaboration is key.
Join us each quarter to discuss & collaborate on issues relevant to our field.
Grab your phone or computer and come ready for a friendly discussion with colleagues around the world in the Yoga for Better Health quarterly industry discussion forum.
Details of the forums:
- Each discussion will run for an hour, with host arrival welcome, small group breakout, & culminating in a group sharing
- Each forum will have a set topic for discussion
- The host will outline a set of questions to be discussed, then we'll break out into small groups, discuss the topic, then all come back together at the end for group sharing
- Each discussion form is capped at 100 attendees: first come, first served*
- To encourage authenticity and frank discussion, our live discussions will not be recorded
A recap of each discussion forum will be shared through a blog after the event.
Upcoming Discussion Topics
Mark your calendars and look forward to robust discussions!