Evidence-based, Accessible, Therapeutic Yoga
Expanding Public Understanding
Yoga has the power to profoundly transform lives and change the world. Yoga for Better Health hosts the Global Yoga Therapy Day
Empowering Better Health
Helping the world understand that yoga is for *every* body. if you can can breathe, you can practice yoga. Access safe, therapeutic yoga practices for every body in our free app, Yoga for Better Health.
Safe(r), Therapeutic Yoga
Yoga has many therapeutic practices. Unfortunately, not all practices are safe for everyone; particularly if you have health concerns, Stay safer in your practices (or keep your students safer) with our app, Yoga Therapeutics Pro
Yoga has the power to transform lives and change the world (one life at a time). If you can breathe, you can practice yoga; and this knowledge should be made accessible to all. Yoga has made my life better and I consider it my privilege to share yoga with others.
- My students only really thought of yoga as a physical practice; and
- They lacked confidence in practicing from home
- I lacked confidence when students with medical challenges or injuries presented in class; and
- My ability to create impact was limited to the number of students I could see each week
- Expand public awareness of yoga beyond the physical practice with a heavy emphasis on yoga's therapeutic benefits; and
- Provide tools and support for yoga teachers and therapists to strengthen connections and better support their students and clients home practice
Evidence-based, accessible, therapeutic yoga
Yoga for Better Health provides practical, accessible, therapeutic yoga programs and services that empower individuals across the world to take their health & well-being into their own hands.
Evidence-bsaed, accessible therapeutic accessible to everyone
We empower people in their journey towards better health and well-being through the provision of, and access to, accessible therapeutic yogic tools, practices and specialists. Our. yoga therapy well-being programs support healthcare organizations and their employees to address the burnout & mental health crisis facing our healthcare systems & employees.